Sunday, July 20, 2014

673rd Place - Brian Fisher

Card #193

Two words:  Sweaty bangs.

When my brother and I were kids, and we noticed the other needed a haircut, we would start singing, "If I had wings I could fly...," which is a line from Warren G's Regulate.  The wings, in this case, would be the locks of hair sticking out over our ears. 

Brian Fisher must be a Warren G fan.

Here's a fun article where Fisher gets to recount his playing days, especially the insanity that ensues when George Steinbrenner is your owner.  Sadly, it also notes the loss of one of Fisher's sons to cerebral palsy.

You might notice my copy of Fisher's card features an ink blot around the A and the T of Pirates.  I'm assuming that wasn't a consistent feature in the printing of this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment