Wednesday, December 25, 2013

700th Place - Mark Williamson

Card #571

I'm not going to lie, I've been delaying this one from the countdown because I've got a soft spot for Mark.

The truth is, this is a pretty bland and uninteresting card.  Between the weird angle and bad background, this card has almost nothing going for it.

As I've said before, though, I'm an Orioles fan.  As a kid I discovered the mailing addresses you could use to send cards to the actual teams in hopes your card would be signed and returned.  I was too scared to try it out with one of my Eddie Murray's or Cal Ripken's, so I used a Mark Williamson card to test the waters.  The card below came back to me months later, and man, I was pretty jazzed to get it!  Thank you Mark Williamson!





Thanks to everyone who stops by to read these posts - have a Merry Christmas.  Christ the Lord is born!

No comments:

Post a Comment