Tuesday, May 14, 2013

741st Place - Mike LaCoss

Card #754

Mike LaCoss has the crazy eyes!

If you look in the background you'll see another pitcher in the middle of his windup.  My question is this:  who is warming up and who is in the game in this photograph?  I'm assuming LaCoss is the pitcher of record and that in the background an opposing reliever is warming up, but I can't be sure.  I can't recall ever seeing a baseball card with two guys throwing at the same time like this...

I want to give a couple of blog shoutouts.  First, the always entertaining Night Owl makes a case for his favorite 1988 cards in his most recent post.  Go check out a fine group of cards it will take me years to get to on this blog.  Second, fellow Orioles fan Kevin is firing up a 1993 Topps blog.  That 93 set is a fun one, can't wait to see Kevin's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment