Saturday, April 13, 2013

752nd Place - Greg Minton

Card #129

Hello friends, I apologize for the lack of posts this week.  I have a confession.  Instead of dedicating my time to 25 year old baseball cards, my wife and I got sucked into the first season of Downton Abbey on Netflix.  IT'S SO GOOD!

Perhaps you are as horrified by that news as Greg Minton here.

If you looked up the word "befuddled" in the dictionary you might see this baseball card.  I don't know what has Minton so concerned.  Perhaps it's the fact for the first time in his 13 year professional big league career he wasn't wearing a Giants jersey?  Minton had a long, impressive tenure as a reliable reliever, but I'm sure this card isn't how he would like to be remembered. 

1 comment:

  1. (*horrified*) I am looking at you with the exact same face.

    ReplyDelete